Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you for this Day!


Thank you Lord for the air that I breathe, the water that I have to drink, cook, and bathe myself with.

Thank you Lord for the ability to stand and move my feet, use my arms and wiggle my toes.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to still hold up my head, hold a pen, a fork, knife and spoon.

Thank you Lord for the ability to see, taste, smell and swallow.

Thank you Lord, that I can feel pain, cold, heat, and my facial muscles forming a smile or a frown.

Lord, I thank you for my home, lights, heat, food and its comfortable surroundings.

Thank you Lord for just having this opportunity to say,
Thank you for so much!

Thank you Lord for THIS Day!


This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Photos by Trish

@ Through the Viewfinder

http://www.tljnicholas.com/

Tell me what are you thankful for. . .

No comments: