Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Birthday Gift…



On Monday I celebrated my birthday. It was quiet but yet a very special birthday for me. Many of my family members and friends called singing and saying Happy Birthday. I was asked many times, are you doing anything special today? I heard myself responding with no, nothing much and I am not really doing anything.

You see some birthdays scream celebrate big and loud and then there are other birthdays that whisper to you small, simple, quiet. This birthday was one of those quiet celebrations for me. As I looked back over the last two years of my life, it was very easy for me to know that I had received the greatest gift of all today… Life! Life! Life! Through out the day I celebrated inwardly about the thought of just being alive today!
Trish
Photo By: Trish At Through the Viewfinder
http://www.tljnicholas.com/

If you can forgive the person you were, accept the person you are, and believe in the person you will become; you are headed for joy. So celebrate your life. - Barbara Johnson

No comments: