Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tell her Again, Tell me again, and Say it again…



He whispers it in her ear, it startled her. Her eyes began to soften as she focused in on his face.

He said from the start that she would never hear those words spoken unless they were really
true.

He told her that these words may not be spoken very often and that she would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would always be there…until death do we part.

He knows that these words are not said to her as much as she would like to hear them or needs to hear them… for him they will forever be the same.

This has never been his need… from the start he presented her with you should always know this. Now he understands her need… So he whispers to her I love you!


And he will tell her Again… Tell me Again… Say it again…

Written by Trish



Photos by Trish @ Through the Viewfinder

http://www.tljnicholas.com/

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland


No comments: