Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank You!



Thank you, Clee, Cheryl, Ira, Juls and Niki; for calling on your Brother, Sister-in-law, Uncle and Auntie when you needed our help. It is a blessing to know that another family member will call upon you in a time of a severe crisis as we all found ourselves in with Craig. We thank you for the deep love and respect that you bestowed upon us with each phone call that we received from all of you… the Lord knows how much we can bear. And we can say how good it felt to be needed in every critical phase and decision with your son and brother and our nephew… Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. -2 Corinthians 1:3-4



I must say that I feel very blessed to be a member of this family AND what an awesome family it is. Clee, I thank you for sharing the letter that Craig wrote to the family. I truly believe that he was calling the family to participate in a more cohesive manner. Yes we are many, Yes we all have been blessed with many talents, gifts and abilities, Yes we are all not saved and living for Christ and Yes some of us have allowed hurts from the past to separate us from one another… the time has come for us to all work together. We must never forget the strong foundation that Dad and Mom Nicholas established; it is strong and can become stronger if we only allow it to. Let all of us begin to stand on that foundation and move in a mighty way throughout the family and the world….so that all honor and praise be given unto our Lord and Savior… I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. - Psalms 100:1, 2, 4



Thank you family…

Trish

















He’s been faithful, faithful to me;
Looking back, His love and mercy I see.
Though in my heart I’ve questioned, even failed to believe,
He’s been faithful, faithful to me. -Cymbala






Photos by Trish @ Through the Viewfinder

http://www.tljnicholas.com/

**Hawaii Photos - Courtesty of Niki

**All Things Are Possible Album Photo By Jackie Jackson

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make know your faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1




Our Tribute To



Steven Craig...




A Family Farewell...













Balloon Prayers Released...








He Enjoyed The Ocean Sea






The Breeze And The Sand...

In my home or at the beach, at the mall or in the streets. Constant my light is gonna shine. Far away or close to home, you are still on the throne. I am yours and you are truly mine. *From the song No Compromise by Steven Craig Jackson.

You do not know what will happen tomorrow.
For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears
for a little time and then vanishes away.
James 4:14













































6 comments:

Ben said...

Trish, thanks for sharing sweetie. You are truly the embodiment of the word GRACE. I think God had you in mind when He told us what grace really is. Your family is truly blessed to have such a steadfast, beautiful spirit like you among them. I treasure my friendship with you and Nick and pray for you often.

love,
Ben

writer50 said...

Awesome writings and the pictures are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with all of us. We will truly miss our dear brother Steven Craig Jackson.

Trish said...

Hello Writer5o,

Thank you for sending your comment and I will always cherish the memories of us traveling together, crying together and laughing together.

Love,

Aunt Trish

Trish said...

Ben,

Thank you for the beautiful comment on my posting Thank You! We flew out to CA on 10/17 with other family members for the West coast service and flew back with our nephew’s body on 10/20 for the service and burial on 10/22. It has been a long hard road for our entire family and he will be greatly missed by all of us and by those in the music industry… he was such a talented artist.

Steve recorded with industry record companies such as World Records, Promise Keepers, Maranatha Music, Disney Records, Pixar, Light Records, The Road House and In sight for Living. He was a member of SAG and earned credits on four major motion pictures and TV shows such as Ally McBeal, Big Mamma’s House, Bugs Life, Frankie Limon Story, Confessions of a Hitman, and Disney’s Polar Express.

We have all cried and laughed together and I am trying to do all that I can to help my Sister-in-law, nieces and nephew as we all go through the healing process. Your comments on the posting were a blessing to Nick and I… Thank you so much for being a true friend to both of us.

Love and Blessings,

Trish

Niki O said...

Aunt Trish,
I think I can speak for all of my immediate family is saying that we sincerely appreciate all that you both have done and continue to do for our family. We have truly been blessed with a loving, caring, and giving family.... You each sacrificed so much of yourselves and you time and there is nothing that would could ever do to truly repay you for everything. This past year has been very trying for all of us but in the end, family is family no matter what.... We love you both and pray for God's continued blessings on you both.
On behalf of the the East Coast Jackson Family, Love Niki

Trish said...

Thank you Niki, Uncle Lonnie has a great love for this family and me as well. If you need our help in any way, please don’t hesitate to call upon us.

Love,

Aunt Trish