Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flash Back


It is funny when you have a flash back it takes you to that place and time in an instant, you feel like you are being propelled back in time.

I was taken back to my mother-in-laws home the Saturday before Easter. I watched my mother-in-law and my sister-in-laws trying on hats that they purchased to wear to church on Sunday.

There they were three grown women laughing, talking and giggling as if they were little girls playing dress up. I knew that I was witnessing something very special. It made me want to join this group, even though I was never really big on wearing hats to church. As time went on I ended up joining this hat group.

Oh how I basked in this holiday flashback moment.

Trish

Have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends!






“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.” John 11:25-26

Photo Photographers: Unknown

Trish Nicholas photography @ www.wix.com/TrishN/Trish-Nicholas-Photography

To Purchase Photos Courtesy of Redbubble @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/tmeian
* Please feel free to contact me with inquiries regarding commercial use of my photographs.

Photography Journey Articles @ HubPages http://phototljn7.hubpages.com/hub/PhotoJourney7

No comments: